Monday, March 23, 2009

Response to Grand Finale

This entire class is built on analyzing anything and everything around us. I think there is a definite problem with looking too closely at things around us. However, i do think that it is wise to be aware.

As i think about our society as a whole, I feel disgusted and ashamed somewhat to be a part of it. Look back just 50 years at our society. What do you think about when you do this? I think about the modesty of our society. The one piece bathing suits with shorts, courting a girl (does anyone know what this even means anymore?), purity, and many other things that aren't seen near as much in todays society. Why is it that we have fallen so far away from good morals and decency? There is definitely something wrong with the society we live in today. I dont know who or what is to blame or if I should even look to blame. Maybe this is just humanities nature. If so, then I dont want to know what we will be like in another 50 years.

No comments: