Monday, March 2, 2009

Astrology/Horoscopes


Astrological signs represent twelve equal segments or divisions of the zodiac. According to astrology, celestial phenomena reflect or govern human activity on the principle of "as above, so below", so that the twelve signs are held to represent twelve basic personality types or characteristic modes of expression. Astrology originated with the Chinese thousands of years ago.
What you just read is the definition of Astrology signs.
Ever since I was a kid it seems like I have seen these somewhere close, in the newspaper, on calendars and even on my home page. They always say how your day, week or month is going to be good or bad. Sometimes they even tell you not to do things like quit you job or make a change in your relationship. I have never taken them very seriously, but millions do. Nancy Regan used to consult with her astrologer every day when she was in the white house and hated it when then President Ronald Regan would not follow her advice. Some people pick their mates this way. What do you think?

3 comments:

Courtney said...

As a Cancer, I know that it is not a good idea to befriend or date a Leo. I don't follow this advice but oddly enough I don't get along with many of the Leos that I have met. I also know that a good match for me is a gemini. Again, I don't follow this advice, but believe it or not, I am absolutely devoted to my Gemini boyfriend. I don't take any of it seriously, but it is extremely interesting to spot the similarities and differences between me and the typical Cancer.

Brianna Hagestad said...

I do not take it very seriously. I am the year of the rabbit, my husband is the year of the cock, and according to the Chinese symbols we should avoid each other, he is least likely to be compatible with me. When they describe each sign they say "you are very stubborn" or "this sign is very ___", I think everyone has been a little stubborn or fill in the blank at some point so of course you can agree with what they describe you as. I used to try to get into it, but it was a big streach to match my horoscope to what happened that day.

Vyomology Astrologer said...

Share good information about your site, the site is really useful for us. We read your website, share the most useful information in the Site. Thanks for sharing your site here.
Talk To Astrologer In Hindi