Sunday, March 22, 2009

I miss the 90s...

And I'm sure many of you do, too. You know what I mean. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Boy Meets World, The Backstreet Boys, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Sega... good times.

What happened? Why did none of these things stick around? Maybe I'm just being too nostalgic, but these days, it seems like we've gone from light hearted boy bands and witty T.V., to profane rap music and shows like Hannah Montana and Celebrity Apprentice (I HATE that show).

Why do you think the American media advanced this way? What caused this cultral advancement towards the more profane and mind-numbing media we know today?

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I keep the dream alive by playing nintendo 64 and watching Kenan and Kel on youtube. I don't really have a whole lot more to say about that. Kids today got nothing on what we had.