Sunday, March 22, 2009

Relationships

I moved into my apt. in Sept. Living in here is e new thing for me. I can hear my neighbors and even one's conversations. I've been having problems with one particular one. Her bedroom is on the opposite side of mine. I've never seen her, but from what i hear and what I'm told there is a young boy over there and a man that is not on the lease there every night. I've had to make a couple complaints because only late at night when I'm sleeping she gets in these ridiculous screaming at the top of her lung fits at this guy. The cops have been called a few times and I've even heard him hit her. Friday night at about 1 am I was sleeping and of course got woken up to her screaming. Normally I can ignore it, but this was the worst I've ever heard. This went on all night. I had been advised to call the cops if this continued but I'm such a wuss and would fear I was wasting an officers time. The yelling went on till 10am the next morning. I got fed up and tried to call my manager and told them she was saying to this guy she would kill herself if this guy left her. So, my manager said a had to call the police. I did reluctantly but felt better in the end. I'm very worried for this child that's supposedly living there. What I don't understand is how this guy stays when he's being yelled at every single day he is over there. Every day she is screaming bloody murder. Could it be that women aren't the only ones that have a hard time leaving a man? Why would this guy stick around just to be yelled at? He makes his own money and has his own place. Listening to their argument seriously upset me the rest of the day because the situation is so depressing. Why do people let their lives get so miserable?

1 comment:

Robin said...

I have never been able to figure out some people. I guess they think that any relationship is better then being alone. Plus he might have been raised in a household just like this one. I used to have a couple of women friends that were abused by their husbands they told me as long as they didn't hurt the kids it was alright. After a while I couldn't be friends with them knowing they thought so little of themselves and for allowing their children to witness such behavior.